Driver Class B - TX_La Porte
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: League City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Description and Requirements:
Our Box Truck Class B CDL Drivers service customer locations such
as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies,
fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, etc. and will provide
onsite service for parts washer machines. Why work for
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck;
- Switching out 15 & 30-gallon drums of parts cleaning
- Moving 55-gallon containers of various fluids and oil
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads
in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements preferred;
- Route Driving experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK For additional
information about driver career opportunities, please call us at
(855) 791-1117 Apply today! Visit us at
www.safety-kleen.com/careers We thank all those interested in
joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the
online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, League City , Driver Class B - TX_La Porte, Professions , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!