Class A Liquid Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: League City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Class A Driver is responsible for driving vacuum trucks,
guzzlers, and/or roll-off dump trailers to and from the different
project sites and operating the equipment on the site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous
waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibilities of liquid to tank,
etc.); working on the different projects for our field services
group (remediation, decontamination, emergency response, etc.)
- Operating the equipment on site, working alongside the crew
performing labor intensive tasks
- Maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports,
dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
- Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety
procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous
Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the
position, a continuing condition of employment is that the
applicant/candidate acknowledges and agrees to be on-call 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and on occasion will require
work during weekends and holidays.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years HAZMAT transportation experience
- Possess Class "A" CDL License with HAZMAT and Tankers
- Previous environmental/field service work preferred
- Attend 40 Hour OSHA training and New Driver training
- Able to perform labor intensive tasks
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Clean Driving record
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, League City , Class A Liquid Driver, Professions , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!