Corporate Trust Administrator
Location: League City
Posted on: March 18, 2020
The Corporate Trust Administrator job in Houston, TX is critical in
providing top quality service to clients and for complete
administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow,
as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and
administration of client accounts. Furthermore, the Corporate Trust
Administrator is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer
satisfaction to the highest standards of the bank. The Trust
Administrator (TA) reports directly to the Relationship
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word,
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to acquire a working knowledge of the portfolio
of accounts by working closely with the Relationship
- Ability to interface with his/her Relationship Manager
and Team Leader to ensure compliance both with governing documents
and bank policies, and to ensure client satisfaction.
- VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
Please attach an updated resume to be considered. Please look for a
(303) area code for an initial phone screening. I look forward to
working with you.
Keywords: , League City , Corporate Trust Administrator, PR / Public Relations , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!