Business Development Representative II
Location: League City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
2305 Gulf Freeway South, League City, Texas 77573
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Entry level business-to-business (B2B) sales position responsible
for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an
assigned territory. Generates and secures new sales in a
professional environment by calling on and prospecting with
property management firms, as well as large corporations and sports
related facilities. This role typically achieves and manages a
portfolio within a local, one branch territory, consisting of
annual total revenues of approximately $500K to $800K.
1. Achieves sales goals and executes sales plans to small to large
businesses such as property managers, school systems, sport
facilities, government facilities, restaurant, banks or any company
in need of superior lawn care products/services
2. Presents proposals for lawncare services and programs along with
obtaining long term contracts
3. Generates new business to business sales revenue by prospecting
and adding new commercial customers.
4. Negotiates price and design by using company provided guidelines
5. Generates leads through utilizing a CRM system to manage
projects and opportunities, contact information, forecasting
6. Project management duties within branch, including coordinating
with local branch management and service team.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the
marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode
communications that convey a clear understanding of the needs of
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relating openly and comfortably with
diverse groups of people.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
- Manages Complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity,
and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Preferred Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or
university or related work experience
- Preferred previous sales experience, proven sales track record,
industry or internal company related experience.
- Previous business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Landscaping, lawncare, tree and shrub or pest experience a
- Valid Driver's License Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the organizations products and/or services
- Demonstrated consultative selling abilities
- Ability to collaborate and influence internal and external
- Ability to complete reports, business correspondence, and
- General computer knowledge, efficiencies and understanding to
include Excel, Word, Power Point, CRM platform, Outlook/Office
- Ability to execute prospecting strategies for discovering and
closing new accounts
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with internal
associates and external customers
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Noise level: Low to moderate
- Adverse Conditions: Minimal
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen, League City , Business Development Representative II, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!