Entrepreneurial Business Development
Company: Elegant Additions
Location: League City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Elegant Additions Houston, a 34 year old company selling
and hardware to the design and construction trade, is searching for
graduate holding a Entrepreneur Certificate / degree or similar,
such as in
Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing. Read our company history
The owners are seeking to build a future for the brand by bringing
in fresh, new
talent. Should the match be a strong one, the potential of future
be available. Our Dallas showroom has already achieved these
results, and now
it is time for Houston.
Elegant Additions is a strong company, with many long-time
customers. We focus
on luxury and vacation residences, assisting clients in selections
and purchases of
quality plumbing, hardware and lighting items for their new home
To be successful in this position, the candidate must:
Be willing to observe, study, learn by example
Work beyond and in addition to the stereotypical 9 5 hours
Accept that this is training to successfully run a company
Be a person who cares about and consistently offers quality
Contribute ideas, and then follow through on those ideas
Be organized, motivated, show initiative every single day
Truly be a People Person
If you are such a person, and are interested in our industry,
please forward your
resume, which must highlight your skills and accomplishments,
your talents and educational accomplishments. This is truly a
for the RIGHT person - a ground up position offering and
opportunity that does
not come around often.
NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, we REQUIRE that
the following questions be thoughtfully and thoroughly completed
and accompany your resume:
1. As a new entrepreneur, what are your goals for the next ten
2. What kind of a leader do you want to be, and how will you
make that happen?
3. How do you envision on -the-job experience teaching you how to
be a leader?
4. What does success look like to you?
5. Every single business owner is required to do some form of
selling. Explain the type of salesperson you are.
6. How do you see yourself working with a mentor to help you
acquire the skills to run and own a business?
7. Describe your interest in the home furnishings / construction
8. Define commitment to yourself, and commitment to others around
9. Tell us one thing about yourself you really want us to know.
10. What prompted you to apply for this job specifically?
11. What do you see your day-to-day looking like here at Elegant
12. What is your system for prioritizing your work?
Keywords: Elegant Additions, League City , Entrepreneurial Business Development, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!