Company: City Of League City
Location: League City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for maintaining the Citys billing system and other
monthly account duties for regular and delinquent water utility
services. Effectively and professionally respond to customer
inquiries for billing and all other miscellaneous water utility
issues. Complete monetary and non-monetary reports and ensure
accurate records are maintained. Process and maintain auto pay and
billing system payments as dictated by due dates. Assist in
maintaining departmental purchasing, budgeting, and inventory.
First line supervision of utility account representatives. Performs
all other related duties as assigned.
Example of Duties
- Analyze connection and final applications prior to department
- Establish billing, penalty, and cut-off dates
- Review invoice files prior to sending to printer to ensure
- Archive invoice proofs based on appropriate invoicing
- Oversee the invoicing operations of water utility
- Monitor connect and disconnect of water services
- Provide daily work assignments for reading and servicing water
- Verify payments for reconnections.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and
miscellaneous water utility issues by researching accounts; reviews
of extension requests and leak adjustments and calculate
adjustments that are submitted.
- Review work order complaints and provide feedback to customers
efficiently and professionally.
- Process and maintain all auto payment options as dictated by
the billing system and due dates.
- Maintain departmental purchasing, budget, and inventory with
immediate supervisor and lead meter technician.
- Oversee all departmental training for consistency.
- Send various correspondences to citizens and departmental
personnel as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent with additional specialized
training in related field
- At least five years of experience in a customer service field
Required Licenses or Certifications
- Possession of a valid Driver License is required.
- City utility operations including billing techniques.
- Proficient in mastering personal computers, data processing and
other basic office equipment
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Aptitude and willingness to interact in a calm, professional
manner with the public.
Keywords: City Of League City, League City , Billing Supervisor, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!