Company: Regent Care Centers
Location: League City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5:45am-6pm
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform clerical
support in an efficient manner in accordance with established
procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
- Answer telephones; determine nature of call and direct caller
to appropriate individual or department.
- Greet visitors and have them sign-in. Direct to appropriate
office and/or resident room.
- Give directions/information to visitors, guests, residents,
- Assist with administrative duties as directed. (Includes
typing, filing, posting accounts, accounts payable, etc.)
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail as directed.
- Order supplies as directed.
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become
necessary or appropriate.
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-Time Only)
- Company-Paid Life insurance (Full-Time Only)
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care (Full-Time
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid
Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its
- Must have at least one (1) year's experience in a clerical
- Must be able to type a minimum of 35 words per minute and
operate a word processor.
- Must be able to effectively use a 10-key calculator.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers,
input/output/retrieval data, etc.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative practices, procedures,
- Must possess a cheerful personality and be able to work
harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse
of equipment, etc.
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, League City , Receptionist, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!