Administrative Staff I
Location: League City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Performs administrative and general office duties of a
responsible and confidential nature. Produces a variety of
correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate
software for word processing, graphics and spreadsheets. Screens
telephone calls and visitors. Schedules and maintains calendar of
appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates
related arrangements. Routes or answers routine inquiries.
Maintains files, department office supplies and mail. Prepares
special reports. Gathers and summarizes data. May serve as a
liaison between office and corporate functions. May be assigned to
various functional areas of the company.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative
support to a department and/or group of professionals of a basic
and routine nature.
- Operates the switchboard. Screens calls and forwards messages.
Greets visitors and informs office staff of arrival.
- Type correspondence, documents and spreadsheets. May input data
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in
reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs or
tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following
- Maintains files of correspondence, reports, records and
- Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons.
- Makes copies and files various documents.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects.
Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or
concerns to management.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Limited experience performing office support activities
- Valid driver's license with acceptable violation history.
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering
firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon
has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in
environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services.
Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150
offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon's growth
is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service
and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in
Terracon's vision of "Together, we are best at people" is
demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits
package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many
programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and
various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority,
female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered
for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant
for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender, disability, age, or military status.
Keywords: Terracon, League City , Administrative Staff I, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!