Patient Administration Specialist (68G)
Company: US Army
Location: League City
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a
certified Patient Administration Specialist responsible for
supervising and performing administrative duties in Army hospitals
or other medical facilities.-- This is not a civilian contractor
position.-- No experience necessary. --Position is entry level.JOB
- Compile data and prepare required statistical reports--
- Initiate correspondence pertaining to medical records, medical
board proceedings, line of duty investigations; and other records
and reports pertaining to patient administration
- Apply knowledge of medical terminology as it applies to anatomy
- Maintain a medical record tracking system within the medical
treatment facilityPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: US Army, League City , Patient Administration Specialist (68G), Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!