Company: Regent Care Centers
Location: League City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is a LVN position. Will consider CNA with current
certification and experience.
$3,000 Sign On Bonus for LVN or $2,000 Sign On Bonus for CNA
The primary purpose of your job position is to ensure adequate
and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet
the needs of the residents based on budget, census, and as may be
directed by facility administration. Additionally, you are
responsible for Staff Development to ensure compliance with
mandatory in-service and other training as necessary as well as
maintaining employee immunizations and licensure/certification
- Schedule nursing staff within budgeted PPD, monitor daily with
- Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars.
- Complete monthly nursing schedule coordinating requests to
ensure appropriate coverage of units and management of overtime
- Interview applicants for nursing department in accordance with
- Perform miscellaneous duties pertaining to staffing and assist
nursing supervisory personnel as necessary.
- Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors
concerning the staffing/scheduling needs: to assist in
elimination/correction of problem areas, and/or improvement of
- If licensed LVN or Certified Nurse Aide or Certified Med Aide,
clinically appropriate duties may be required as necessary.
- Facilitate quality orientation program by communicating new
hire orientation schedule to unit manager and unit staff who will
participate in departmental orientation.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid
Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Must possess a high school education or its equivalent.
Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Previous experience required, long term care experience
- 200+ employee staffing
Nurses encouraged to apply!
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, League City , Staffing Coordinator, Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!