Respiratory Therapist ( VL Respiratory Care )
Location: League City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provides basic and specialty respiratory care while utilizing
an interdisciplinary approach and individual care to meet
various patient needs.
- Identifies potential and actual diagnosis/patient care needs
and possible complications of patients receiving respiratory
- Initiates, evaluates, and reviews respiratory care plans that
reflect a multidisciplinary approach to appropriate preventive
- Sets up and maintains respiratory equipment.
- Maintains oxygen, humidity, and aerosol therapy equipment
inventory and supplies.
- Performs blood gas analysis and respiratory function
- Maintains patient records.
- Provides patient/family respiratory care instruction.
- Assists in training and evaluating students and new
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Graduation of the Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy,
and successful passage of the National Board of Respiratory Care
- Must obtain Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) within one
(1) year of employment.
- Licensure as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) with the
Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Meets periodic department specific compliance requirements for
health screening, training, attendance, safety, and CPR.
- 3 years of RT work experience preferred.
The client is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer,
and strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, etc. They also
take affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities,
protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, League City , Respiratory Therapist ( VL Respiratory Care ), Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!