Stock and Distribution Clerk (92A)
Company: US Army
Location: League City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Enlist as a soldier into the United
States Army and become a certified Automated
Logistical Specialist responsible for supervising and performing
management or warehouse functions in order to maintain equipment
records and parts. This is NOT a civilian contractor
position. No experience necessary. Position is
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such
as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of
contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents
- Unload, unpack, count, segregate, palletize and store incoming
supplies and equipment
- Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of maintenance
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts
data through improved maintenance management
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: US Army, League City , Stock and Distribution Clerk (92A), Other , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!