We''re currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to
join our team!
Full time, Part time, PRN, and Supervisor available.
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Health is a family owned business.
We have over 20 years of experience in providing physical,
occupational, and speech therapy services to the children of
We rely on an extended family of employees who have developed a
loyalty to the business because of the family values espoused from
one generation of leadership to the next. Employee Benefits
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Health cares for our therapists.
We want you to feel like you are part of our family.
That is why we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits
* Competitive Compensation / Visit Rates
* Medical * Dental
* Life * Vision
* Professional Liability Insurance * Paid Vacation
* Flexible Work Schedule * Generous CEU Reimbursement
* State of the Art Technology (Point of Care System, Tablet
* Supportive Office Staff * Supervisory Opportunities
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Direct Deposit
* Relocation Assistance Community Involvement
* The Woodlands Marathon
* Walk Now for Autism Speaks - Houston Walk
* Buddy Walk - Houston Walk * Buddy Walk - Brazos Valley
Check us out on our Facebook page!
We pride ourselves on working with experienced professionals and
new graduates alike to develop and enhance the skills of every
member of our therapy team.
Our employees love the flexibility that our program offers.
Whether you are looking for a full time caseload or something
less intensive, Pathfinder has a program that will work for
Are you a new graduate and/or new to Pediatric Home Health?
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you make a difference in the
life of every child that you treat.
Our company strives to ensure success with our mentor
Each new member for the program is required to spend a minimum
of four weeks with their mentor co-treating one on one.
Members with previous experience may be able to shorten the
minimum requirement to meet their needs as agreed upon with
management of the clinical staff.
At the completion of the four week mentor program you will begin
a gradual transition to your own case load.
Through the mentor program you will learn techniques specific to
pediatrics, time management skills, how to manage schedules,
effective ways to interact with families and caregivers, as well as
company policies, procedures, and software systems.
Job Summary: A registered professional who assists children with
their individual needs to guide them in developing the skills
necessary to become functional and independent adults.
Responsibilities: * Diagnoses and evaluates speech and language
skills as related to educational, medical, social, and
* Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs
to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with
communication problems of organic and non-organic etiology.
* Provides counseling and guidance and language development
therapy to disabled individuals.
* Reviews individual file to obtain background information prior
to evaluation to determine appropriate tests and to ensure that
adequate information is available.
* Administers, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and
* Develops and implements individualized plans for assigned
clients to meet individual needs, interests, and bilities.
* Reviews treatment plan, and assesses individual performance to
modify, change, or write new programs.
* Maintains records as required by law, establishment''s policy,
and administrative regulations.
* Attends meetings and conferences and participates in other
activities to promote professional growth.
* Instructs individuals to monitor their own speech and provides
ways to practice new skills.
* Provides supervision for SLPAs.
Requirements * Bachelor''s Degree from an Accredited College or
* Texas State License in Speech Language Pathology
* Valid Texas Driver''s License * Reliable Transportation
* Automobile Liability Insurance * Current CPR Certification
* TB Screening * Ability to work independently and maintain a
positive, courteous attitude
* Continued education is contingent on successfully maintaining
current required certification(s) and/or license(s)
Mission Statement Pathfinder works hand in hand with the
families we serve to positively impact the lives of children.
Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care
tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social
independence.Hireology . Keywords: Speech Language Pathologist
(SLP), Location: League City, TX - 77573 by Jobble