Occupational Therapist (OT) - up to $72/hr
Location: League City
Posted on: February 10, 2024
A better way to work PRN Looking for occupational therapist jobs
that fit your life? If you're tired of having no control over your
schedule or just want to earn more money, part-time shifts could be
what you're looking for! ShiftKey enables independent occupational
therapists like you to bid on per diem occupational therapist
shifts posted by a vast network of Facilitiesall based on criteria
you select. Choose the facilities you want, on days you want, and
bid the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need
Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use
ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need
a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the
next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - occupational therapist
shifts are a great way to experience a variety of facilities.
ShiftKey partners with Stride Health to allow healthcare
professionals who use the ShiftKey App to access Stride's portable
benefits platform for affordable healthcare options such as:
- Life InsuranceRole Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid occupational therapist license in the state of
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9
form.About the Role:You know better than anyone that occupational
therapists are essential members of a facility's medical team. Your
role is to help patients overcome the day-to-day challenges
associated with injury or illness. Here are a few things you might
- Observe and evaluate patients.
- Pass a patients home or work environment, making adaptive
recommendations as needed.
- Create treatment plans that align with patient needs and
- Recommend equipment and teach patients, family members, and
others how to use it.Here's what ShiftKey users have to say about
us: "By using the ShiftKey App, I choose to work on days that I
need to and their customer service was very responsive when I
reached out.""I have been using ShiftKey for a couple of months.
What I appreciate about this App is the flexibility. I love that
you pick your own schedule. Ill definitely continue to use
it.""Using the ShiftKey App has helped me juggle work around my
hectic grad school and mom life schedule!"
Keywords: ShiftKey, League City , Occupational Therapist (OT) - up to $72/hr, Human Resources , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!