Food Service Worker (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: League City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
US Army - Food Service Worker- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist
as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified
Culinary Specialist who is responsible for the preparation and
service of food in field or garrison food service operations. This
is not a civilian contractor position. -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Bake, fry, braise, boil, simmer, steam and saut as
- Operate, maintain and clean field kitchen equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on garrison and field kitchen
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, League City , Food Service Worker (Enlistment Required), Hospitality & Tourism , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!