Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: League City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Certified Nurse's Assistant Interim HealthCare Houston Southeast
is America's leading provider of facility staffing and home care
services. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry. Interim HealthCare strives to
make a difference with specialized skills that provide effective,
and efficient patient care in the lives of the people in the
Houston Southeast area.Purpose: To provide hands-on personal care,
report changes in the patient's/client's condition, perform simple
procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services, and
provide activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients
in the facility or home setting as permitted by the policies and
procedures of Interim HealthCare and any other federal, state, and
local law or regulation. Benefits
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs.
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Paid WeeklyEssential Functions:
- Assists perform and trains patient/client and family in
activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, toileting, and elimination and adequate
- Utilizes infection control measures such as hand washing, and
personal protective equipment.
- Document observations, activities, and services provided in an
accurate, complete, and timely manner.
- Accesses personal health information necessary to fulfill the
above duties and responsibilities. -
- Access to reliable transportation for transporting clients to
and from appointments.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly stand, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, reach
freely, lift, reposition, and transfer clients/patients.
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Must have current CPR
- Must have current TB
- Must have current CNA
- Must have Covid VaxMinimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Six (6) months of experience in healthcare or completion of the
Office's preceptor program.
- A nurse aide training and competency evaluation program
approved by the State and meets the requirements of the federal
regulations, -and is currently listed in good standing on the state
nurse aide registry.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Two (2) positive references
- Evidence of passing a home health aide written knowledge
- Pass state required background checks where required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of
the workforce.If you are looking for a stable career opportunity,
look no further. We offer the security of working for an
established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and
there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. -2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.#CB
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, League City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!