Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time - Med Surg
Company: Regent Care Centers
Location: League City
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-TimeDescription
Call or come by to discuss available shifts.
$5,000.00 Sign On Bonus for full-time applicants.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct
nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day
nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such
supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and
local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our
facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is
maintained at all times.
* Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the
activities of your shift as required.
* Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms,
reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
* Complete and file required recordkeeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
* Perform routine charting duties as required and in accordance
with established charting and documentation policies and
* Make daily rounds of your unit/shift to ensure that nursing
service personnel are performing their work assignments in
accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Report problem areas
to the Director of Nursing.
* Administer professional services such as; catheterization, tube
feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and
range of motion exercises, care for the dead/dying, etc., as
* Any other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing and/or
Regent Care Centers-- offers a competitive compensation and benefit
package for Full Time employees that includes:
* Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Company-Paid Life insurance
* Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
* 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid Holidays,
and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k benefits.
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
* Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
* Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN in the
state of hire
* Long-term care experience preferred
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, League City , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time - Med Surg, Healthcare , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!