Behavioral Health Case Manager
Company: Stephen F Austin Community Health Network
Location: League City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Are you a value-driven and compassionate individual that
believes in providing high level of patient care and excellent
patient experience while operating in a team-based environment. Do
you desire to work for an organization with alluring benefits, and
a flexible work schedule? If the answer is YES, the Community
Health Network (CHN) may be the right fit for you!
Community Health Network is seeking a full-time Behavioral Health
Case Manager with the ability to provide assessment, planning, and
implementation of actions required to meet the client's health and
human services needed. The ideal candidate will act as a liaison
between clinicians and patients.
At Community Health Network, we are dedicated to providing health
care to all people without prejudice, in a caring manner,
regardless of their ability to pay. The values of the Center are
quality care at reasonable costs, education to promote healthy
living, access to needed care, transparency in all aspects of our
operations, competent and empathetic staff, high professional
standards, and commitment to advances in healthcare.
* Background in social work preferred.
* Leadership experience in volunteer or professional setting(s)
* Completion of Texas HHS Community Health Worker (CHW)
certification within 12 months of hire.
* QMHP-CS certification within 12 months of hire.
* Must meet at least one of three minimum requirements to be
credentialed as a QMHP-CS:
* At least a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university and a minimum number of hours that is equivalent to a
major in psychology, social work, medicine, nursing,
rehabilitation, counseling, sociology, human growth and
development, physician assistant, gerontology, special education,
educational psychology, early childhood education, or early
* Is a registered nurse.
* Is a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA).
* Knowledge of risk assessments & crisis management preferred.
* Basic knowledge of suicidal/homicidal ideation warning signs and
risk indicators required.
* Experience with de-escalation techniques preferred.
*Essential Job Duties: *
* To provide assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring and
evaluation of actions required to meet the client's health and
human services needed.
* Performs assessments using evidence-based tools such as Child and
Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) and Adult Needs and Strengths
Assessment (ANSA) to support decision making, including level of
care and service planning, to facilitate quality improvement
initiatives, and to allow for the monitoring of outcomes of
* Assesses treatment needs progress and acts as a liaison between
clinicians and patients.
* This role may perform duties in Behavioral Health Assessment
* Other duties as assigned within scope.
* CHN offers a competitive benefits program:
* Progressive time-off
* 401K with company matching
* Fully paid health and dental coverage
* Ongoing training/development and access to a variety of resources
* And More!
*SALARY INFORMATION: *
Factors used in determining the salary offered include the
candidate's qualifications as well as the pay rates of other
employees in similar positions.
*ADDITIONAL JOB-RELATED INFORMATION: *
* Monday Friday, 8:00 AM 9:00PM, with a rotating weekend.
* This position may require work in addition to regular hours and
*EEO Equal Employment Opportunity: *
CHN is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
and providing a work environment that is free from discrimination,
harassment, and bullying based upon any legally protected status or
protected characteristic, including but not limited to an
individual's sex, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information,
veteran status, gender identity, or pregnancy.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Addiction Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* League City, TX 77573: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Social work: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Stephen F Austin Community Health Network, League City , Behavioral Health Case Manager, Healthcare , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!