Registered Nurse Case Manager-Home Health Northeast Houston
Company: Interim Healthcare - Houston
Location: League City
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Interim HealthCare, one of the nation's leading providers of
home care, has a full time Registered Nurse opening to join our
team in the Northeast area. -Benefits at Interim Healthcare for
- Competent and reliable in- office clinical support team.
- Supplies delivered to your home plus multiple supply stations
throughout the Houston area.
- Electronic device provided for charting with cellular
- Opportunity for bonus pay.Responsibilities of the Home Health
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager include:
- Supervise and manage patient's care episode from admission to
- Coordinate patient's care with other clinical staff and
appropriate medical providers.
- Perform home health admission visits, resumptions,
recertifications, and discharges.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and
- Assess the needs of patient and develop plan of care based on
- Check vital signs of patients, give injections, administer
medication and dress wounds.
- Educate patients in line with physician recommendations.
- Document care in a patient record in accordance with agency,
state and federal guidelines.
- Provide home care to patients after illness, injury or surgery
or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated
with pharmaceuticals.Requirements of the Home Health Registered
Nurse (RN) Case Manager
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school and a current,
valid RN license registered in the state of Texas.
- OASIS training.
- Driver's License.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
- 1 year of home health nursing experience required.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: League City, TX -
Keywords: Interim Healthcare - Houston, League City , Registered Nurse Case Manager-Home Health Northeast Houston, Executive , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!