Company: TruGreen (United States)
Location: League City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance to production
equipment, fleet vehicles and specialized equipment. Repairs
equipment and orders parts as necessary. Maintains service/repair
- Diagnoses and repairs fleet vehicle chassis and specialized
vehicle back-end tank, pump and spray systems.
- Diagnoses and repairs tractors, forklifts, small engines and
specialized equipment (aerators, seeders, spreaders, etc.)
- Responsible for accurately documenting all repairs in an
electronic maintenance management system.
- Maintain parts inventory and work area in clean and orderly
- Arranges, follows up and documents outsourced maintenance
performed by vendors and local service providers
- Develops and executes preventative maintenance programs
- Prepares and manages maintenance budget
- Responds to vehicle and equipment breakdowns in field as
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-4
years automotive mechanic experience required or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word,
Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as
discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills, including
punctuality for on-time attendance.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Operate a vehicle with a valid drivers license
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Noise level
- Low to moderate
- Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen (United States), League City , Fleet Mechanic, Engineering , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!