Associate Principal - High School (Anticipated) 2021-22
Company: Clear Creek Independent School District
Location: League City
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Applications will be accepted beginning
Monday, February 1, 2021 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time) Do you know someone who should apply for
this job? Send this job posting to him or her! We'll send an email
and include the job details and a link to this posting.Recipient's
NameRecipient's EmailYour NameYour Email
Send me a copy Associate Principal - High School (Anticipated)
2021-22 Direct and manage instructional program and supervise
operations and personnel at campus level; provide leadership to
ensure high standards of instructional service; oversee compliance
with district policies. Qualifications
Education/Certification/Licensure Master's degree from an
accredited college or university Special Knowledge/Skills Effective
communication and interpersonal skills Thorough understanding of
school operations Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to evaluate instructional and teaching effectiveness
Ability to manage budget and personnel Ability to coordinate campus
functions and support operations Strong organizational skills
Experience Minimum of 3 years classroom teaching experience Minimum
of 3 years in instructional leadership roles preferred Major
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor instructional and managerial processes to ensure that
program activities are related to program outcomes and use findings
to take corrective actions.
- Regularly meet with the CIIC about planning, operation,
supervision, and evaluation of campus education program, including
students and patrons when appropriate.
- Provide instructional resources and materials to support
teaching staff in accomplishing instructional goals.
- Foster collegiality and team building among staff members;
encourage their active involvement in decision-making process.
- Provide for two-way communication with superintendent, staff,
students, parents and community.
- Communicate and promote expectations for high-level performance
to staff and students; recognize excellence and achievement.
- Ensure effective and prompt resolution of conflicts.
- Communicate effectively with students, staff, and patrons.
- Build common vision for school improvement with staff; direct
planning activities and produce programs to ensure attainment of
- Identify, analyze, and apply research findings to promote
- Develop and set annual campus performance objectives for each
of the academic excellence indicators.
- Develop, maintain, and use information systems and records to
show campus progress.
- Participate in the development of campus improvement plans with
staff, parents, and community members.
- Interview, select, and orient new staff; approve personnel
assigned to campus.
- Define expectations for staff performance as related to
instructional strategies, classroom management, and
- Observe employee performance, record observations, and conduct
evaluation conferences with assigned staff.
- Document performance of campus employees when necessary.
- Assign and promote campus personnel.
- Make recommendations to Human Resources on renewal,
non-renewal, suspension or termination of assigned staff.
- Work with campus-level planning and decision-making committees
to plan professional development activities.
- Confer with staff regarding their professional growth,
assisting them to develop goals.
- Comply with applicable district policies, state and federal
laws, and regulations; develop campus budgets based on documented
needs, estimated enrollment, personnel, and other fiscal need; keep
programs within budget limits, maintain fiscal control; accurately
report fiscal information.
- Compile, maintain, and store all physical and computerized
reports, records, and other required documents, including accurate
and timely reports of attendance and textbooks.
- Manage the use of school facilities; supervise maintenance of
facilities to ensure a clean, orderly, and safe campus.
- Direct and manage co-curricular, extra-curricular, and
intramural programs, including management of activity funds.
- Develop a master schedule based on student requests and staff
- Participate in professional development to improve skills
related to job assignment.
- Articulate the school's mission to community and solicit its
support in realizing goals.
- Demonstrate awareness of school-community needs and initiate
activities to meet those needs.
- Use appropriate and effective techniques to encourage parent
and community involvement.
- Supervise and evaluate the performances of staff assigned to
the campus including teachers, counselor(s), librarian, aides, and
clerical support staff.
- Exhibit CCISD Core Values of trustworthiness, respect,
responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship.
- Stay up-to-date professionally through the selection of quality
professional learning opportunities for personal growth.
- Research district policy, precedent, and current practices
prior to taking action.
- Participate as an effective team member who contributes to
district, department, and content goals.
- Demonstrates proficient levels of technology applications.
- Participates fully in drills and safety exercises to provide
for the safety and overall emotional wellbeing of students.
- Utilize time wisely for effective management of job
- Maintain punctuality in daily work times, appointments, and
- Meet task completion deadlines established by supervisor.
- Maintain friendly customer-service-driven interactions with all
stakeholders, students, teachers, administrators, and
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure
that the goals of the school/department are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication
(i.e. email, written, and verbal).
- Perform other duties and accept other responsibilities as
assigned. Working Conditions Mental Demands Maintain emotional
control under stress; work with frequent interruptions Physical
Demands/Environmental Factors Occasional district-wide travel;
frequent prolonged and irregular hours.
Keywords: Clear Creek Independent School District, League City , Associate Principal - High School (Anticipated) 2021-22, Education / Teaching , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!