Air Traffic Controller (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: League City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
US Army - Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and
become a certified Air Traffic Control Operator responsible for
tracking planes and giving them landing and takeoff instructions at
air traffic control facilities. This is not a civilian contractor
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
- Control airborne and ground traffic
- Assist in the installation/relocation of tactical air traffic
- Process flight plan data and maintain logs, records, files and
tape recordings of voice communicationsPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 15 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, League City , Air Traffic Controller (Enlistment Required), Accounting, Auditing , League City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!